- Second full-length of these Swedish Death Metal underground hopefuls!
- Recorded at Studio Spiff (e.g. TOTALT JAVLA MÖRKER, VINTERSORG) and Pagan Hell Studios in Skellefteå; engineered, mixed & mastered by Petter Nilsson (ex-FERAL)!
- Guest vocals on “Mass Resurrection” by Jonas Lindblood (PUTERAEON)
- The great cover artwork was done by Costin Chioreanu (Twilight13Media; e.g. AT THE GATES, NECROPHAGIA, ARCH ENEMY, DEMONICAL, PRIMORDIAL, EINHERJER, CENTINEX, MAYHEM, THYRFING)!
- The guys already played in bands like DARKCREED, ARMAGEDDA, SANGRE and BLODSKALD!
- FERAL already toured all over Europe with bands like SIX FEET UNDER, DEMONICAL, MASTER and JUNGLE ROT, played loads of single shows with bands like GRAVE, ARROGANZ, GLORIA MORTI or DAEMONICUS and also at festivals like SWEDEN ROCK OPEN AIR, Trästockfestivalen or Riff Fest!
- for fans of: ENTOMBED, BLOODBATH, GRAVE, REVOLTING, PAGANIZER, DEMONICAL, PUTERAEON
Formed in the small Northern Swedish town of Norsjö in late 2003 by vocalist David Nilsson and bassist Viktor Eriksson. FERAL later relocated to the nearby town of Skellefteå and formed a full line-up along with guitarist Petter Nilsson and drummer Rickard Lundmark (ZONARIA) before eventually rounding out their roster with the addition of guitarist Markus Lindahl. With the lineup complete, the band soon began writing and performing around their native Sweden.
Soon thereafter, FERAL began recording demos and playing some very high-profile gigs, including a month long European tour with death metal legends MASTER in February of 2009 and a mini-tour with SIX FEET UNDER in September of the same year. In between these tours, FERAL returned to the studio to record the highly acclaimed "Welcome To The Graveyard" demo, which caught the attention of Ibex Moon Records' owner, John McEntee, who signed the band to his label late that year.
With this lineup, a firm and strong sound, and all the determination in the world, the group recording their debut full-length, Dragged To The Altar, in 2010 . Which was released April 26th, 2011 via Ibex Moon Records.
The release of the debut album was followed by a European tour along with the Swedish death metal band, DEMONICAL and supported by GLORIA MORTI and ARROGANZ.
Writing on the album to follow the debut was begun immediately after returning from the tour. But the recording was delayed due to line-up changes when Rickard Lundmark and Petter Nilsson left the band to pursue other interest after having recorded the song for "The Deathkult EP", a split EP along with German death metal band, REVEL IN FLESH, released though Joe Black Records. The band was later joined by ex-ARMAGEDDA drummer, Roger Markström, and Markus continued as the sole guitarist and the recording process for the next album started. The new album "Where Dead Dreams Dwell" is to be released in May though Cyclone Empire, the new label home of FERAL since early 2015.
David Nilsson - Vocals
Viktor Eriksson - Bass
Markus Lindahl - Guitar
Roger Markström - Drums
LP black: www.metal-recycler.de/html/shop.php?&search=feral&viewitem=88018
LP blue: www.metal-recycler.de/html/shop.php?&search=feral&viewitem=88019
or digital on AMAZON, iTunes...